Saturday, May 8, 2010

oh, wow, good job.

haha, you know how I used to post constantly, like almost every day, faithfully and happily and always update as much as I could? obviously, that stopped dead. :( it's Facebook's fault, I swear ti's some sort of drug or something...

anyway, hello again blog! it's hilarious, the last thing I was ranting about was the guy in my Biology class, right? THAT WAS LAST SEMESTER! school is almost over, and eleventy kadillion things have happened since them. unfortunately, I neither have the time nor the desire to tell you about them all. however, a few things you must know.

1. I have a new boyfriend! well, not quite new, we've been together almost 2 months, but he's pretty awesome. good times.

2. geometry sucks. like, literally, it s-u-c-k-s. mhmm. don't deny it, internet, you know you agree.

3. I should not be on the internet right now, I have an enormous 4-part book project due in less than a month.

on the note of that last thing, lemme go. I will try oh-so-hard to keep up this blogging thing, even though I am in love with Facebook.....haha, hopefully talk to you soon, internet!

most fantastically, randomly yours,
~skyefish~

No comments: