Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Greek-esque

Hello crazy and awesome readers!!!!!

The blustery wind is blowin' me away today. A tempest is at hand. Or it is just windy. There's no way to tell which one it is.........

I am writing a comical Greek-esque myth about why my friend Sir Christos of Pha was not outside yesterday. Turned out he was staying afterschool for something or other with the Almighty Band, but I didn't know that. So my friends Sir Res of Aund and Lady Steni of Krist abducted him (in my story). At the point in the tale where I am now me and my friend Lady Lynn of Crate are searching for a magical oboe reed to return to the Oboracle...........

C U L8r!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyefish the most awesomely random

[edit] if this confuses you, don't worry, it confuses me too.......[end edit]

No comments: